In this salad I often use leftover vegetables. It’s very tasty and great for a barbecue or on its own. View our video instructions.
- Ready Time :
- 250 gram(s)s Blu gourmet pearl couscous
- 1 juice of a lemon
- 2 tablespoon(s)s soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) sesame oil
- 1/2 red chilli (finely sliced)
- 3 tablespoon(s)s extra virgin olive oil
- 80 gram(s)s roasted cashew nuts
- 1/2 cup(s) fresh coriander leaves
- 1 cup(s) cooked corn kernels (canned is fine)
- 200 green beans (cut into small pieces)
- 300 cooked pumpkin cubes
- Bring a large volume of salted water to the boil.
- Stir in the couscous and cook uncovered for 10 minutes.
- Drain the couscous, place in cold water to cool, then drain again.
- In a bowl mix together the lemon juice, soy sauce, sesame oil, red chili, olive oil, cashew nuts and coriander leaves.
- Add the cold drained couscous and toss gently.
- Add the vegetables and toss together very gently before serving
Comments are closed, but trackbacks and pingbacks are open.